Thank you for contributing to our Users’ Meeting 2022 and providing a presentation at our event. This year all presentations must be pre-recorded and sent to email@example.com by 31 May.
Please follow the instructions below to complete prior to the event and participate as a speaker:
- Make sure you submit the abstract, title, bio and your picture by 15 May.
- Download the conference presentation template in ppt.
- If you are a keynote speaker your session can last up to 30 minutes. If you are presenting at a parallel session your time slot is up to 25 minutes.
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint and its recording features: read the instructions and watch the tutorial here. (See also our short video about tips & tricks to pre-record your PowerPoint presentation).
- Ensure you submit the complete registration in .mp4 format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 May.
- Please remember to sign and send the complete Waiver and Release Form document by 31 May. Download here.
- Please check your slot in the agenda and make sure you are available online at the time of your presentation.
- At the end of each keynote speaker session, you should be available for a Q&A managed by the chairman.
Also, please check your slot in the agenda to see when your speech is scheduled and for listing all of the presentations that will be delivered.
For any question related to the conference, presentations and agenda, please email email@example.com.